Teeth can become discoloured from tobacco, certain foods, beverages (ie: coffee and tea) or from trauma.
We can help enhance the brightness of your teeth through teeth whitening procedures. We offer two types of whitening in our office. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer all your questions and help you decide on the teeth whitening option that is right for you.
Teeth whitening is a great confidence booster that is safe. Whitening is the cosmetic procedure that gives you the best bang for your buck.
The ZOOM! Teeth Whitening Experience
- Sit and relax in our chair where you can listen to music while having your ZOOM! Whitening. Yes, ZOOM! The same one used on ABC’s EXTREME MAKEOVER SHOW. ZOOM! Is the most effective and most comfortable in-office whitening system that we’ve found. It can whiten teeth 3 – 8 shades in an hour!
- Of course, not everyone’s whitening results are the same. Factors affecting the end result are the type and amount of staining and the quality of the existing enamel. Nonetheless, everyone will see a great improvement.
Custom Take Home Whitening Kit
- Custom trays made from impressions of your teeth are fabricated to be used with whitening gel
- You determine the amount of whiteness
- We suggest maintaining your teeth’s natural whiteness with regular brushing, flossing, and regular visits to your dentist every six months for re-care appointments.
- Contact us at 604 597 8333 for a consultation and to book your whitening Experience!
- Read about our testimonials given by our satisfied patients.
Note: New patients to our office are required to have a limited examination by the dentist to ensure that there are no dental conditions which may prohibit a successful whitening procedure. For best results we recommend a teeth cleaning appointment within 14 days prior to the procedure.
Teeth Whitening Before & After